Follow the Frog Week
During Follow the Frog Week, we use every promotional tool at our disposal -- our website, blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, radio, videos, slide shows, live and online events -- to share our story and encourage everyone to look for the Rainforest Alliance’s green frog, the symbol of sustainability. Join us!
What Are the Benefits?
Follow the Frog Week is a unique opportunity to:
- share with the world your commitment to people and the planet
- raise the profile of your Rainforest Alliance Certified™ products or Rainforest Alliance Verified™ services
- engage and inspire your customers and employees who care about the environment and social justice
- join with other businesses -- large and small, across industries and continents -- that are committed to making the world a better place.
How Do You Get Involved?
Complete the simple registration form by submitting your name, country and contact details in the box above.
Organize and host a Rainforest Alliance Awareness Day Event at your office, store, factory or headquarters:
- Launch a promotion or contest.
- Engage the media.
- Engage and inspire your customers and employees who care about sustainability.
This online toolkit will help get you started and provide you with a wealth of creative ideas and messaging. When you register above, you will receive email updates about our promotional plans for the week as well as updates on how to access our point of sale materials and downloadable graphics.
Need more details? Email the representative in your area to discuss how your business can participate!