Press Info: Follow the Frog Week Sept 17-23, 2012
Please find the latest Follow the Frog Week news below, as well as access to related photos, videos and fact sheets. For more information, or to schedule an interview with one of our experts, please contact Anna Clark at 646-452-1939 or email@example.com.
- Follow the Frog Video: You don’t have to go to the ends of the Earth to protect the planet -- just follow the frog. Share our memorable Follow the Frog Week video with your audiences.
- Invitation – NYC Media Event: Are you based in the NYC metro area? Join us September 19, 2012 from 6 pm - 8 pm for a media-only cocktail event, including a meet-and-greet with Rainforest Alliance President Tensie Whelan and a first-time live web-chat with farmers and Rainforest Alliance staff based in Africa and Latin America.
- 25th Anniversary Report: Redesigning Land-Use and Business Practices: 25 Years of Impacts: 2012 marks the Rainforest Alliance’s 25th anniversary. This report presents scientific research and case studies that reveal how our work has made a difference to people and the planet since our launch in 1987.
- Press Release: Learn how consumers can celebrate sustainability and get involved in Follow the Frog Week, including a round-up of new product launches featuring our green frog seal.
- Blog Post: Learn how different companies are getting involved in Follow the Frog Week, including an overview of events, promotions and discounts.